·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Anything and everything that'll let me in it. namely you
Shoot me a message on Facebook or text.

·
Regular
1,237 Posts
My vote went to SunnyD! Lots of nice cars in the voting but his pic was too awesome. And thanks to everyone who voted for me I really didn't expect to get any votes ha

Voted for Sunburst... I remember when this guy made his first post on here... The car was ugly as ****! Honestly the most hideous car on the forum... Now look at it! He has a jaw dropping car! Good job on being one of the only Sunburst cars on the entire forum to make that color actually look good. That wasn't an easy task... And several people gave you hell for it... Keep doing you bud!

Termifan and SunnyD were very close behind... But I have to give it to this kid for making nothin' out of something!
Lol thank you and yes I'm a girl

·
Gunna Go Fast!
1,355 Posts
Hey but on the bright side this is one of the best ROTM's I've seen in quite awhile!
Your only saying that because your winning.... :hidinghere:

Shelbydog, he is wanting something considerably slower than his tuned coyote...... a Corvette... :shiftyeyes

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Your only saying that because your winning.... :hidinghere:

Shelbydog, he is wanting something considerably slower than his tuned coyote...... a Corvette... :shiftyeyes
Lmao trust me.. I've been beaten by quite a few C6's..
Its not gunna happen though.
I'm "stuck" with my car for the time being.
Gunna make the best out of it though. :)

·
Gunna Go Fast!
1,355 Posts
Lmao trust me.. I've been beaten by quite a few C6's..
Its not gunna happen though.
I'm "stuck" with my car for the time being.
Gunna make the best out of it though. :)
Saying your stuck with a fully loaded, nearly brand new (brand new when you got it) GT is the dumbest thing I've heard today. :p

Anyway, back on topic!
ROTM these cars are all awesome!

61 - 80 of 113 Posts