Modded Mustang Forums banner

25361 - 25380 of 25623 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
It's been a while since I've been on here. Neww toy as of Saturday

Dude... where the **** have you been!? And nice upgrade! Still have the steeda GT or no?

·
Registered
205 Posts

Reactions: Sixpointslow

·
MoM Fanatic
5,056 Posts
Dude... where the **** have you been!? And nice upgrade! Still have the steeda GT or no?
Ha I've been hiding man. I did the few things to my 05 and then I just lost interest in modding and then just slipped away from.the site. This car I plan on modding. And the steeda has been gone for atleast 4 years or so now man.

I do kinda miss her tho

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Yeah I forgit about that after I posted. I knew you had the 05 then. What about your pop's racer that's in your sig?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh

·
MoM Fanatic
5,056 Posts
Yeah I forgit about that after I posted. I knew you had the 05 then. What about your pop's racer that's in your sig?
It's sat in the garage dormant for a year. We didn't have time to fix it between my brothers house and just being busy

Got the cobra done enough to take Kyra to her senior prom

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
It looks good. Hope you guys had fun

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,084 Posts
It was really dirty, but we had fun. I can't wait to put a blower on this thing.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cornfedgt

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Still sits the exact same

I should be getting around to my floor pan and sub frame connectors soon. My coworker bought a welder and is going to let me borrow it in return for welding in his floor pan for him. Still so much I want to do but at this point all the parts I want are expensive and it saddens me I can't do any of it.

And for the Roush

Not much either, paint is still getting worse in spots and can't afford to fix that yet either. And pretty sure I now have a rear main seal leak :banghead

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Drove over to Lefty's today and used some of his waterless wash by Chemical Guys.

Reactions: BWAL

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
what was your opinion of the waterless wash HD?

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
what was your opinion of the waterless wash HD?
I used the product in direct sunlight with no streaking, without water, and about 30-45min of my time with two mirco fiber towels. Wizardry at its finest

Reactions: Lefty and BWAL

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I used the product in direct sunlight with no streaking, without water, and about 30-45min of my time with two mirco fiber towels. Wizardry at its finest
I was planning on buying some of that stuff, try it on my cars, and then start up a mobile detailing business in my neighborhood haha

DSC_0130 by max caruso, on Flickr

And this is probably my favorite angle to take pics of this car
DSC_0128 by max caruso, on Flickr

And here is the bmw
DSC_0132 by max caruso, on Flickr

I spent my $300 bucks on performance mods for this car this weekend, and got her up to 350hp. Stage 1 91 octane MHD tune + DCAN cable ($200), homemade dual cone intake ($50), and new oem spark plugs ($50).

·
MM's unluckiest member
3,351 Posts
Drove over to Lefty's today and used some of his waterless wash by Chemical Guys.

So much want.:eek:

I thought I had the mach sold and was going to be looking at a silver GTS this weekend, but the guys loan fell through in the end. So I have to find a little more patience. Soon though. :potstir

25361 - 25380 of 25623 Posts