Modded Mustang Forums banner

25421 - 25440 of 25620 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Look in the garage on the far left you can see my mustang.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Wait you actually still have that thing? I don't belive you

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I just did this quarter last Tuesday

Dang I just assumed that disappeared when you did lol. Glad you still have and making a very slow progress on it.

The car sat out for the first time in the rain after sitting in a dealer showroom since delivery. Im sorry car.

but then took it to chipotle today in some nice warm sun. Hurray for same angle pictures! (and a really bad centering job. To lazy to stop for a picture)

and for those who are out of the loop. I sold the mach 1 for a 2016 Focus ST2. Very happy with the switch.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Dang I just assumed that disappeared when you did lol. Glad you still have and making a very slow progress on it.
Hey, I've been busy as f. Between working 6 days, the wife and going to the gym the car has to fit in after all that. It's a project so I'm treating it like one. lol

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Does anyone on this forum actually own Mustangs anymore?
I'm a raging liberal living in Seattle now so all I care about are ghey things like bicycling, hiking and smugly drinking coffee while scoffing at V8 muscle cars.

And by that I mean its too god damned expensive to both live here and own a Mustang.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
25421 - 25440 of 25620 Posts