Modded Mustang Forums banner

25441 - 25460 of 25620 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I cant sell my mustang lol. It would be like losing a piece of me hahaha.
I say that about my truck. My truck may be a big piece of **** but dammit I love it. Too much history with it

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Removed the fender badges, blacked out wheels, side markers and gas door. Also did a resonator delete which made a huge difference. Tiny happens Monday and Hoping to put some lowering springs in it soon or coil overs if I'm lucky

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Removed the fender badges, blacked out wheels, side markers and gas door. Also did a resonator delete which made a huge difference. Tiny happens Monday and Hoping to put some lowering springs in it soon or coil overs if I'm lucky

Is that the RT? My buddy has a 15 challenger RT with Borla Atak's and it sounds incredible. The crackle between shifts is amazing.

Anyways heres my machine being a slut throwing dolla bills in the air.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Is that the RT? My buddy has a 15 challenger RT with Borla Atak's and it sounds incredible. The crackle between shifts is amazing.

Anyways heres my machine being a slut throwing dolla bills in the air.

Yup it's the RT, and I know exactly what you mean. First time on it hard from a stop it sort of scared me because I wasn't expecting it at all!

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
Blue Cyclone

On the coastal bend of Texas near Port Lavaca. 2014 Cyclone, see sig for mods, photo two weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Give me the truck, I'd have a good time with that lol.
Never!! It may be getting rejected and had to adopt a piece of plywood for leaks while it sits there, but she's my baby and I'll never sell

car looks great but the wheels made me think it was a VW at first glance lol
They do sorta have a golf r look lol

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
The 328i 5.0 im building right now. Very excited about it. Its going to be a n/a head/cam 300~ hp fox body 5.0 in a bmw e36 convertible. Wire tuck, m3 bumper, rol bar, welded diff, dual caliper rear brackets for the hydro e brake, straight piped exhaust, on BBS wheels.

25441 - 25460 of 25620 Posts