Modded Mustang Forums banner

25561 - 25580 of 25620 Posts

·
Dirt Dives Me Crazy
1,197 Posts
great choice in exhaust!
Definitely! Still might swap out the magnaflow catted x for an off road prochamber though. Gotta get new tires first. The KDWs are starting to crack and have a build date of 2010 lol.
Got the top side cleaned too.

·
RIP Dennis
76,390 Posts
so you can fix everything that's wrong with it and detail it for me?

you're such a good friend chris
Yea sure

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
And I Just got tint on the marauder today. looks a million times better.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
I thats the cervini hood scoop. You can find it on AM. And I believe you can make it functional but it dose not come functional. Meaning you would have to cut the hood.

And I Just got tint on the marauder today. looks a million times better.

I love seeing a Marauder without 22's and a light bar on the roof.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Badass I love the hood
That hood is by Seibon and it's a Carbon-Fiber one.
Custom painted in the Center Raised Section Highland Green to match the Bullitt Mustang color.

Pictures sent to me from the Seibon sales Rep.

Terry

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Lol what is that a common occurrence around you? Lol
Well, usually it's just a Crown Vic or Grand Marquis, but there is at least one Marauder in my area that's been jacked in the air on massive dubs and a silly light bar mounted to the a pillars. I suspect there are two, but they look so similar it's hard to tell.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Yeah I can see that. There's a few cown Vic's and such like that around here. There is a marauder for sale here that has like 20 TV's inside the car and speakers all over the place. Never understood that. Car has been for sale of over a year

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
remember that trend a few years ago where people would paint donks with some kind of company logo all over it? i remember seeing a cheetos one in town, but i've seen pictures of mcdonald's, skittles, etc. it was hilarious because they were willingly sucking corporate dick for free. that was before everybody got woke

25561 - 25580 of 25620 Posts