Modded Mustang Forums banner

25581 - 25600 of 25623 Posts

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Just barely squeezed a set of 17's over the 4 piston rear calipers. Not ideal, but getting a set of 17's for a drag wheel opened my tire selection up versus my 18's where 555r's were basically all anyone offered in a 275mm wide 26" tire.

These ET Street R's look the part. Once my new twin disk is broken in I'm going to test these things out. Replaced the leaking rear subframe bushings with polyurethane ones, mounted a much beefier diff mount over the stock rubber filled piece, and did polyurethane engine and trans mounts too. I'm really thinking about entering the next autocross event in my area. Haven't done one since I had the Cobalt.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
Haven't seen you on here lately. Didn't you have a white new edge?
Yes I did have a white new edge, I dropped off after the "update" autoguide did. I sold the mustang almost a year ago after getting a new job and I needed something more fuel efficient. After I sold it I know it had been wrecked, traded for a motorcycle, and then had a cylinder head crack.

I've looked into buying a SN95 or classic to play around with but I have my 64 GMC to finish and I bought a house in May.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
Started buying parts for the CTS-V blower retrofit, but it'll be months before I can fully fund that while paying off a new kitchen and wood floors. In the meantime I finally got around to ordering some HID's for the car since the factory lights are horrendous. Tucked everything under the headlights and down where it'll all be hidden by the front bumper cover. Having noise issues from the ballasts/relays but can't really figure out a cause. Had a few people tell me it's normal? Idk...

DSC_8202 by Eric Foxwell, on Flickr

·
Registered
70 Posts
Some pretty nice cars in here!!!

25581 - 25600 of 25623 Posts