Modded Mustang Forums banner

25601 - 25620 of 25620 Posts

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
i love those cars and that's my favorite body style

how do you like it?
I love it. The amount of low end torque is fun. Rides great but still handles well. The whine is always fun too. Not used to having an auto as a fun car, but it's undeniably quicker with the auto versus a manual.

I've had to baby it since I installed the longtubes on the stock tune. Tuner is going to press on the upper pulley and injectors and tune it beginning of April. Hopefully I'll go from around 480ish whp stock to the 550-560 range and get close to 10's on a sticky tire.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts

Cooling system is done. 3/4" braided lines, ZL1 lid with the 5/8" barbs replaced with -12an fittings, upgraded pump, and a dual heat exchanger setup. Still a little air in the system but my IAT2's hover around 10 degrees over ambient while cruising versus 30+ before. And recovery times after a pull are ****ing great.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Got a couple of new cars. Still have the 3v though. I've been eyeing a Vette ever since Sinner took me for a ride in his Procharged C7. Finally pulled the trigger on a Z06 and got my girlfriend a fbo, heads, cam Camaro SS.

·
missippi roolz
9,242 Posts
Got a couple of new cars. Still have the 3v though. I've been eyeing a Vette ever since Sinner took me for a ride in his Procharged C7. Finally pulled the trigger on a Z06 and got my girlfriend a fbo, heads, cam Camaro SS.

[/IMG][/URL]
How you feeling about those red seats? Before I found a GT350, the order I was going to place for a 2019 Mustang GTPP2 was going to have red Recaros, but my wife talked me out of it and convinced me that I'd probably get sick of them or they would go out of fad in a couple years.

I think they look cool, but I can also imagine myself getting sick of how in-your-face they are after a while.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
The new daily driver torch red mach 1. haven't been on here for a while. Still have the other 3 as well.

Attachments

25601 - 25620 of 25620 Posts