Modded Mustang Forums banner

19001 - 19020 of 25621 Posts

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
My car for the next few days :) Doing a full detail on her for a friend and hopefully I get to keep it till Tuesday! lol. Definitely an experience to drive to say the least. I've driven plenty of Z06's, but this ZR1 pulls harder than any stock car I've ever driven. Blows the Ferrari I had for a week out of the water. If only I had $100k to spend on a car...

·
Broke as F*ck!!
2,725 Posts
My car for the next few days :) Doing a full detail on her for a friend and hopefully I get to keep it till Tuesday! lol. Definitely an experience to drive to say the least. I've driven plenty of Z06's, but this ZR1 pulls harder than any stock car I've ever driven. Blows the Ferrari I had for a week out of the water. If only I had $100k to spend on a car...

I need friends like yours.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
How she's sitting.

What happened?

This was how it sat last night before class. But it looks the same right now if not dirtier.
Exhaust finished means new pretty tips. :)

Okay one more. Just went on a food run and drove passed this tree. Had to stop for a quick cell phone photo.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Chance of tornadoes and large hail later today so...

And my friends wonder why my car isn't in the garage more often. I rented this house because it had a garage...that I though the car would fit in. Ugh.
dang, thats scary

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Chance of tornadoes and large hail later today so...

And my friends wonder why my car isn't in the garage more often. I rented this house because it had a garage...that I though the car would fit in. Ugh.
better than nothing. mine sits out side through every thing. good luck out there!

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I'm jealous of how clean your car always is. Come make mine pretty, please? And then take pretty photos of it?
Thanks :D Haha I try to keep it clean. It's outdoors 24/7 so I wash it usually 2 times a week or so. If you were close to me i'd gladly take pictures of it. I love taking car pictures. I find it to be a good stress reliever.

19001 - 19020 of 25621 Posts