Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the look of the roush rear spoiler...my problem is that my 08 gt came with the sirrius antenna on the trunk lid and if I remove it there will be a hole there. Can I put this spoiler on without removing the antenna?

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Yes it will fit, I'm pretty sure. I know the Cervinis spoiler fits and that is as big if not bigger than the Roush.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I really like the Roush spoiler as well. Been thinking about ordering one. Going back and forth between that and the ducktail.

·
Registered
222 Posts
One of the main things I like about the Roush spoiler is that it has a cut out in the center right where your rearview looks so you don't have any view blockage.

If you do decide to go with the Roush spoiler, call Stage3motorsports.com

They can give it to you for less that Roush and can ship it prepainted.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
It shouldn't affect sat antenna at all. I think the spoiler looks pretty good, but really only on roush cars or gts with a roush kit. Personally prefer the cervinis c-series or a gt500 style one.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I don't like the Roush or cervinis spoiler. The Cervinis sits to upright. My two favorites are the GT500 and the CDC ducktail.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the spoiler is the only thing i don't like about the roush. IMO it's pretty ugly. You know you can get a gt500 spoiler painted for $100 right?
Where can you get the GT500 spoiler for $100 painted?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also will it fit in the factory holes in the trunk? I don't want to drill any holes, and would rather not have to fill any

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
You need to pm Juco, he got one of ebay($100, painted, buy it now), dont remember off hand from who....

Maybe he'll come back on and tell ya...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts