Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
... and the Chevykiller shall scorch the earth once more...:D

Took a damn year almost to the day but the twin turbo monster build was finally completed and the car was back in my garage just a couple days before christmas.

The water cooled twin turbo system was constructed by RET and the powerplant was developed by Rich Groh and Justin Burcham to support an 8 sec street car. The rear end was put together by Currie, and the transmission was handled by Mike's Transmissions out of Corona, Ca.

The entire longblock was the wicked invention of Justin Burcham and Rich Groh and it is a work of art mechanically and visually. The train is all Jesel supported and custom springs and Ferrea valves compliment the headwork designed to spin to the 8000 rpm limit all day.

Don't quite know what it makes yet cause we can't keep it on the dyno. At 6300 rpm, it is blowing the tires off the dyno but you can see the power band is a damn mountain - this car will keep pulling through 8000 rpm. We believe the car is at around 1100 to the tires right now if the dyno could hold it. You can see the tune is safer than a christian hooker so we have not even begun to get crazy with it yet. As soon as the tracks re-open after the holidays, I am expecting mid 8's on the easy break-in tune and we think it is possible for this beast to see the very first ever 7 sec 3V pass in the near future.

Vids coming soon after the holidays but here are some teasers...

How's that for a safe tune...lol

Tires seem to have a hard time staying on the rollers after 6300...lol

All Jesel...

The final product after a damn year of headaches...

Couple quick pulls...

Walk-around...

Crazy track vids coming soon...:eek:

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Damnnnnn!!!!!!

·
Registered
978 Posts
dude! this thing is monsterous!!

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
put some street wheels and tires on it and go **** with people on the street for money lol

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Beautiful!!!

That is all.

oh and :love

·
All sissies going to Hell!
5,818 Posts
everyone rep rape chevykiller right now for sharing his super rape setup.

And is that a jpc manifold turned the other way? and where is your intake tube routed. That is the cleanest look I have ever seen in my life. And your car has always been the fastest on the dyno I have ever seen.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Is that you DD?

Man you need some super glue tires on that bad boy. I imagine you're way beyond just killing chevys.

:hug

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
everyone rep rape chevykiller right now for sharing his super rape setup.

And is that a jpc manifold turned the other way? and where is your intake tube routed. That is the cleanest look I have ever seen in my life. And your car has always been the fastest on the dyno I have ever seen.
I believe he ran the intake through the cabin where the intercooler is located too. No ambient underhood temps to fight trying to cool the boosted air.

·
Premium Member
22,436 Posts
I believe he ran the intake through the cabin where the intercooler is located too. No ambient underhood temps to fight trying to cool the boosted air.
Correct. It's a reverse mounted intake with the piping ran inside the cab and the intercooler is mounted under the dash on the passenger side.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
when you let this thing rip at irwindale, let us know......

I will be out to see this thing run

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.