Votes: 53 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
This pays homage to the best cars that have ever graced the site. I would be more thrilled that your cars are in this vote than about the requirements of how to be in this vote. ;)

also this isn't a one time thing, Next year there will be another Showroom! vote and one more car will be inducted.. and so on and so forth....

Also after your car is inducted you're no longer elligible to win a ROTM Contest....so this may work out better for both of if you anyways who knows...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Had to go with Tink. Thats is a very nice looking car.

Sorry didn't read anything but the first page but I did read the rules for the showroom. And I think if the car is no longer owned by a member or the owner is no longer a member here it should be DQ'd. Regardless of how nice it looks.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

Sorry didn't read anything but the first page but I did read the rules for the showroom. And I think if the car is no longer owned by a member or the owner is no longer a member here it should be DQ'd. Regardless of how nice it looks.
Thank you :)

·
Super Moderator
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #86

So when a member sells a car we no longer appreciate the work they put into it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
This pays homage to the best cars that have ever graced the site. I would be more thrilled that your cars are in this vote than about the requirements of how to be in this vote. ;)

also this isn't a one time thing, Next year there will be another Showroom! vote and one more car will be inducted.. and so on and so forth....

Also after your car is inducted you're no longer elligible to win a ROTM Contest....so this may work out better for both of if you anyways who knows...
So once you win the show room, you can never play in another ROTM?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

·
13,573 Posts

I disagree That's like telling Larry Bird or Michael Jordan That they can never be voted as 1 of the best basketball players ever Because they're still not playing the game. I think once you put the money in effort into it you deserve the spot if given the chance.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I never said we couldn't appreciate it. A better idea for this in my opinion would be current members are eligible for this showroom and have a separate thread for either

Memories of Mustangs Past
or
Showroom for the great ones that have moved on.

IDK. I just think if someone puts a lot of effort into their ride thats great. Mine will probably never be in here or ROTM/Y. I love looking at the rides that win and reading the stories that go with them. But if someone sells it they kinda sell out.

But you guys are the moderators and make the rules. Just expressing my opinion.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Havent been on in a bit as Ive been busy with a complete remake on the car. As of now shes basically a shell and wont be ready for a bit. Shooting to unveil her at mustang week if all gos to plan. Thanks to those who voted for me but at this period in time shes really not worthy to be here.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Havent been on in a bit as Ive been busy with a complete remake on the car. As of now shes basically a shell and wont be ready for a bit. Shooting to unveil her at mustang week if all gos to plan. Thanks to those who voted for me but at this period in time shes really not worthy to be here.
**** yeah it is. What a joke man... your car is a work of art dude. Through all of it's incarnations it has been. Not a lot of people can say that.

:drink

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Had to go with Nasty. I'd drive the **** out of that car. :drool

81 - 100 of 110 Posts