Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question for guys that ordered the gt500 spoiler from the spoiler store(juco?). I ordered one on the 3/5/08 and havent recieved it yet, plus I'm not getting any replies to the messages i've sent. Anyone have a phone number to contact them? I'm getting a little worried...

·
Banned
392 Posts
I didnt get any messages either until like the day b4 it arrived here it took about a week and a half to get here but i live in va and it was coming from ca so that was prolly why

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just a little worried. They returned my messages up till the 13th, when the said they had to paint my spoiler b/c they were out of black, and that they would send me a tracking #. Havent heard from em since, and not returning my messages. Do either of you guys have a phone number for them?

·
Registered
985 Posts
I called them because I rodered my spoiler and hadn't heard anything. They said that Vista Blue and Black were backordered but they were expecting a shipment Wednesday (3/19). I'm going to give it another week and see what happens.

UPDATE:

I just checked the tracking number and it says that it shipped out today (3/21) from Ft Worth. Hopefully it will be delivered early next week then.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vista, do you have their phone #? They havent sent me a tracking number yet or anything.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ordered mine the 11th, Received an email the next day thanking me for my order. The following day I received an email with a tracking number. I received it on the 17th and just finished installing it 5 minutes ago. It took a total time of about 40 minutes from start to finish. Thanks Juco!

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
I ordered mine the 11th, Received an email the next day thanking me for my order. The following day I received an email with a tracking number. I received it on the 17th and just finished installing it 5 minutes ago. It took a total time of about 40 minutes from start to finish. Thanks Juco!
:pics

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
still havent gotten the spoiler, or a response to my messages in almost 2 weeks. I gotta think its a legit mistake because everyone's had such good luck with them, but i'm getting nervous...

·
Registered
985 Posts
still havent gotten the spoiler, or a response to my messages in almost 2 weeks. I gotta think its a legit mistake because everyone's had such good luck with them, but i'm getting nervous...
Sorry, I'm on vacation and not checking in very often. Here is the number.
1-888-646-9464
Their website is spoiler express rear wings, spoilers, car spoilers, auto accessories

Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow (3/25). Going to be a big day. I get my car back from having 4.10's put in as well. WOOHOO!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good news!!! They just emailed me a tracking number today and its supposed to be here tomarrow! I'll let u guys know when it gets here and i'll post pics when i get it installed. Thanks alot

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's here! I'll get it put on in a few minutes and post some pics. Overall impression is that its a quality paint job..no orange peel or blemishes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts