Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent posted pics in a while so i figured what the hell. was involved in a little fender bender so i had to get new tails and my bumper repaired and repainted. also sold the side scoops and rear louvers. Hopefully before the end of the sumer ill have a 2 1/2" cowl and 3 piece saleen spoiler :cool:

clayed, waxed and detailed

anyway few pics

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Very sick looking ride! i can't wait to see it with the cowl hood! I like the hood pins too, its i nice touch!

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man, i kno me either. money needs to start growing on trees haha

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Why its just gonna get dirty in a few days.

Stupid Pollen :mad:

Never the less looks great.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thankss homiess. i kno i hate the damn pollen...

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Are those real hood pins or the stick ons?

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
theyre real bud. stickers are for ricers

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
Take that wing off homie. ;) Loookin real clean, we oughta do a get together sometime.

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Take that wing off homie. ;) Loookin real clean, we oughta do a get together sometime.
thanks manee! eehh, saleen or a termi spoiler is what i really want.

for real, ima hit ya up next time im in the ville

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Good to hear, I think they look really aggressive. I'm thinking about a set for my hood. Was it a hard install?

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good to hear, I think they look really aggressive. I'm thinking about a set for my hood. Was it a hard install?
me too. nah man, just hard to take a 1 1/2" drill bit through my hood ha. but i did mine in the wrong spot cuz i didnt kno any better. ill do it right with the new hood

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Hey PittBull havent seen you in a long time. Looks good with out the louvers. Nice and that black is looking sexy. I also like the hood pins. Bad ass. Where did u get the kits as well.?

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey PittBull havent seen you in a long time. Looks good with out the louvers. Nice and that black is looking sexy. I also like the hood pins. Bad ass. Where did u get the kits as well.?
i kno right. thanks bruhh. i ordered them from UPR a while back, actually got two sets cuz these r rusting a bit

1 - 20 of 69 Posts