Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Been following this build since day 1, Ryan did a HELL of a job on it. If you don't like it, then EABOD.

Car couldn't get any better, IMO.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, don't get one for gas mileage for damn sure :lol

I don't see how you guys think it is ugly, it looks awesome.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have fun with that.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
id tell you what id do... Id drive, and um... probably sit in it, do some driving to work. maybe like, ummm put stuff in it, like uh my back pack or something or my camera. then i would drive my backpack and camera to point B, maybe uses the windshield wipers with the cleaning solution if i was feeling crazy that day.

on a completely unrelated note. would the car go faster if you were shorter and weighed 150 pounds?
honest question though, or does it really not matter.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
It would be cooler if it was a 9 and didn't have the blue.
+1. There is an evo 8/9 in town here and I think he is going for 1000 awhp. Hasn't been on the dyno yet. His name is Nate and if you know of a high hp silver evo from Idaho that is probably it lol.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
I saw a high horsepower evo at the track a few weeks ago, that belongs to a man named Bryce, who owns Alamo Autosports in Arlington Texas. There was a lot of hype surrounding the car from my buddy and a few others, because Bryce is the super tuner who tunes my buddies r33. Apparently the car made like 27 bazillion horspower on his dyno dynamics dyno, and it runs on unicorn tears or something.

It ran solid low 13s, and they worked on it all ****ing day. That is exactly what happens with 97% of tuner cars at the track. I hot lapped my 1960s technology junk, running mid 9s all day.

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
I saw a high horsepower evo at the track a few weeks ago, that belongs to a man named Bryce, who owns Alamo Autosports in Arlington Texas. There was a lot of hype surrounding the car from my buddy and a few others, because Bryce is the super tuner who tunes my buddies r33. Apparently the car made like 27 bazillion horspower on his dyno dynamics dyno, and it runs on unicorn tears or something.

It ran solid low 13s, and they worked on it all ****ing day. That is exactly what happens with 97% of tuner cars at the track. I hot lapped my 1960s technology junk, running mid 9s all day.
Hahaha nice

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I like the evo X but the 8/9 are way better IMHO. Plus why pay for a turn key car build it yourself and do it in stages so you can see what every stage changes adjust and tune both the car and your driving. Then move to the next stage and continue vivious cycle.

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
At least its not a Dodge Neon SRT4. I had one try to out run me the other day. Let me just say that he didn't even come close.
I've done a mild race with one of these guys on my bike, the idiot damn near ran me down at 70mph. My exs mom got hit with a non SRT one, it bounced when it hit her Saturn rofl.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Volkswagen called. They want their seats back.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts