·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
All V6 mustangs should be crushed.

Edit: I forgot I said the same thing like 3 pages ago :lmao

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
I honestly feel the same way about my 08 GT. It gets up according to the speedometer but it doesn't feel like it at all. Hell, I'll be honest. I liked my little SVO the best. Around the same HP.. but that feeling of 20 psi. :D

·
Instagram: RushGotti
204 Posts
I dont believe your car can beat the ss slowmaros..
I had a chance to line up with one of them, He was sort of laughing at me at my exhaust...

he pulled up from behind me at a read light to the left of me, So I asked if he had a V8 and I told him I had a V6... He giggled sort of and said "I know" lol.

I asked if he wanted to race and again he sort of laughed at me and agreed.. We took off, He had a manual, Mines an automatic... The only time he could pull forward away from me is when he would shift gears, furthest he got was his trunk next to my driver door, But I would always catch up to where our cars were side by side, Soon as my car switched gears too.

I did not beat him, He beat me, But I am very proud of what my car did. Thanks to my gears most likely.

P.S. I'm going to start a project car, Like a 2003 Cobra or something... I enjoy the supercharger whines from that era.

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts
I ran a 2012 V6 at the track. He was bolted and tuned on DR's on a 15 inch rim. I think his best time that day was a 13.3x which is better then I expected. It's not for me only for the fact that if I'm paying 22-25k for a car, it needs to be exactly what I want, not something I settled for. This is why I don't buy new cars in general. Way too much damn money.

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
I had a chance to line up with one of them, He was sort of laughing at me at my exhaust...

he pulled up from behind me at a read light to the left of me, So I asked if he had a V8 and I told him I had a V6... He giggled sort of and said "I know" lol.

I asked if he wanted to race and again he sort of laughed at me and agreed.. We took off, He had a manual, Mines an automatic... The only time he could pull forward away from me is when he would shift gears, furthest he got was his trunk next to my driver door, But I would always catch up to where our cars were side by side, Soon as my car switched gears too.

I did not beat him, He beat me, But I am very proud of what my car did. Thanks to my gears most likely.

P.S. I'm going to start a project car, Like a 2003 Cobra or something... I enjoy the supercharger whines from that era.
Damn! Nevermind a different tune and you'd be set on beating.him!

·
Sofa King Slow
784 Posts
Shame theres few real knowledgeable tech people left in the V6 section now. They shoo'ed them all away. Got newbies helping newbies now.
I only know of one. I try to pass the knowledge he so kindly bestow's upon me to the others. Other than that, I know **** all about them.

All I can say is who gives a ****? If you don't like a v6, that's cool.

·
More average than ever
2,970 Posts
^Nah, only mine. It's parked harder than RAZN's Shelby. Hasn't moved an inch in over two years. Mostly due to a dying trans, blown head gasket, and many missing parts. But it needs to be crushed.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
#v6life

·
super serious
6,254 Posts

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts

·
hi you can call me mater