Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that i finally got my cathodes in the car, i've been trying to think of more things to do for m car, i wanna work on the visual aspect of things right now though. So, how do these things sound.

1. I have lowering springs - goin on in the spring
2. Window tint
3. White mustang lettering in the back bumper, and white side stripes
4. Painted interior pieces (same color as car)
5. Exhaust tips
6. Painted wheel wells (Some sort of black)
7. Mustang window vinyl in white on the rear window
8. Musang in white lettering across front top of windshield

Any other ideas are appreciated, and anything against any ideas i currently have, same rule applies.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
sounds good, i would say reflective black for the bumper letters though white will stand out to much IMo

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good, i would say reflective black for the bumper letters though white will stand out to much IMo
i was thinking black originally, and then i saw a carexactly the same color as mine with white lettering and it looked surprisingly good. plus i plan on putting stripes on mine at some point in time, but i want a new hood first.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
How about a pic of the car?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here you are...

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
oh i thought you had the darker green, yeah white works

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
But all those other mods don't really look good without rims/tires.

·
Registered
59 Posts
7. Mustang window vinyl in white on the rear window
8. Musang in white lettering across front top of windshield

those might be a little too much, but everything else would look fine. in my opinion ha

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
get rid of whats hanging off your door in the first picture?
ha, that was an old picture, and it was the stripping stuff along the edge of the door it was falling off. Soon after i saw the picture i went back out an fixed it, lol. but ok, no "advertising" fair enough.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
for wheels and tiers u can try and by some stock one for cheep, and they will look a lot beter then what u have on there now. u could even try to by some stock, gt. mack1, or cobra rims. people r aoways upgrading so they may be willing to sell them cheep. pluse u may be able to get a little mony back selling the rims u have now.
but i definetaly would not paint the ones u hace. because imo it is not worth the mony.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
for wheels and tiers u can try and by some stock one for cheep, and they will look a lot beter then what u have on there now. u could even try to by some stock, gt. mack1, or cobra rims. people r aoways upgrading so they may be willing to sell them cheep. pluse u may be able to get a little mony back selling the rims u have now.
but i definetaly would not paint the ones u hace. because imo it is not worth the mony.
i think you're confused, lol. i said i wanted to paint my wheel wells, not the wheels, they're not worth the time of day.

·
Registered
374 Posts
i think you're confused, lol. i said i wanted to paint my wheel wells, not the wheels, they're not worth the time of day.[/quote]
regardless painting your wheel wells is pointless too...just save up for new rims and tires you can pick up almost new ones for $300 most of the time

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i think you're confused, lol. i said i wanted to paint my wheel wells, not the wheels, they're not worth the time of day.
regardless painting your wheel wells is pointless too...just save up for new rims and tires you can pick up almost new ones for $300 most of the time[/quote]

maybe i'm thinking the wrong thing, the "background" for the wheels and tires, i don't know how else to put it. You know, instead of having it a shitty, dirty looking gray, maybe i could paint it black and have it be a little more sleek looking. because paint don't cost that much, i can get a discount on any kind i want to from a couple different places.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
regardless painting your wheel wells is pointless too...just save up for new rims and tires you can pick up almost new ones for $300 most of the time[/quote]
sory, jave been out welding with out proper ventalation so im a little "light headed"

also ya u can paint the weal wheels, just get a can of ratle can paint, it is like 5 bucks and makes a diference.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
regardless painting your wheel wells is pointless too...just save up for new rims and tires you can pick up almost new ones for $300 most of the time
sory, jave been out welding with out proper ventalation so im a little "light headed"

also ya u can paint the weal wheels, just get a can of ratle can paint, it is like 5 bucks and makes a diference.[/quote]

lol, ok, i didn't thikn i was saying the wrong thing, but yea. i realize that most things on a car don't mean jack unless you have some nice rimsto set it all off...but they'll come later...even if i wanted the ones i want, i wouldn't be able to save that amount of money for a very long time. years most likely.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts