1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
From what I've heard; they're aren't many complaints with those. I've always been a Bilstein fan, but numerous people run those with no issues. (And love them).

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Yah, I have the bullit suspension pack on mine now but upgrades are coming

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I need to lower mine another inch or so. I droped it an inch and I swear it is no diferent

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
HP blues are good. What springs are you running. That will make a bigger difference than the height drop.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Im running KYB adjustables all the way around with a 2'' drop and it rides good. I would recommend adjustables because if you dont like the way it rides just get out and change the stiffnes

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm planning on running these once i get my H&R lowering springs. Still saving for all that then camber plates so it'll be awhile. Anyone know where to get these cheaper than american muscle. The struts are 100 apiece then the shocks are 55. Pretty cheap at 310 all the way around but any money i can save i'd go that route.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm planning on running these once i get my H&R lowering springs. Still saving for all that then camber plates so it'll be awhile. Anyone know where to get these cheaper than american muscle. The struts are 100 apiece then the shocks are 55. Pretty cheap at 310 all the way around but any money i can save i'd go that route.
I would check ebay. They had the set (2 struts 2 shocks) going from $239-$269.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I here the spec D are really nice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts