Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys feel about these steeda spyders on a candy 2011. I am about to procharger my car so the brembo wheels wont do. I can do a 315 NT05R on these as they are 11" wide.

This car is also on steeda sports, the same spring i am running.

I tried to upload the pic but didnt work.

Picture: Other - IMG_9089.JPG

·
Registered
664 Posts
Its not bad. Im not really a fan of the chrome lip though. I would personally go with something else.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I found these today just browsing around. Their 20" Enkei Falcons, I think these are bad ass though.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yeah I agree. Good think I have a sterling grey

·
Registered
80 Posts
I think the Enkies on the red is smexy but I have been drinking with the wife allnight so typing this was more difficult than it should have been.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Smexy = a mix of smush/smash and sexy. I think he had a few drinks and had smushing on the brain for when he got home lol.

I also found another great wheel. MRR GT1. Pretty original too, I have only seen two other mustangs with them on google lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
Smexy = a mix of smush/smash and sexy. I think he had a few drinks and had smushing on the brain for when he got home lol.

I also found another great wheel. MRR GT1. Pretty original too, I have only seen two other mustangs with them on google lol
LOL Yeah she was watching jersey shore while I was on the computer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts