Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Note: this is privileged information for the writers and moderators involved with ROTM, please do not share this info outside of the this section.

Tech Exchange ROTM Admin: Smoothgrandmama
ROTM Mod: Rainbow
Senior Writer: Shelbydog!
Writers: Mach Stang, SSG PATE

The Showroom:
Next month we will have a fan vote for the sixth and final car to be inducted untill jan of 2014, unlike the first four cars this will be open to all of MM to vote on.

I'm aiming starting the showroom hopefully March 1st.

Three articles still need to be written.

ROTM:
Due to the drama and rule changes there will be no Feb ROTM, also this gives us a month for the Showroom voting and time to tweak anymore rules before we start up.

Writers!:I'm looking to add 2-3 writers, We can do an open call on MM but if there is someone any of ou guys would like to recommend please post their name up. Autoguide is trying to get an MM store up and running and the guys who write for MM are supposed to get some perks there.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
I'm good with all of that. Any update on the thing with Shelby/Mach getting kicked out of the writer areas?

·
I smell like beef
5,580 Posts
I can still get in there if I go to subscribed threads, then find an older article I wrote.

How many writers (non-mod) do we have now?
The only one that comes to mind for recommendation would be SSG PATE. He seems pretty knowlegeable and is a pretty cool guy.
Runninon6 might be ok since he's enthusiastic about the site, just don't know how reliable he'd be.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,578 Posts
Im working on EMAY's article but I cannot find anymore pictures that i need in which are not copywrited. I really need a picture of his engine bay, and close up of his tires to sompliment what im working on.

Shelbydog thanks for refering me, I enjoy this site, Im pretty much engaged unless the miltary has me out in BFE with no access to internet. By the way I have been to BFE:). Ill figure out how this works as we go so please be patient.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Finally back in. As far as extra help is concerned, I know for a fact that Ocho Muerte has had some writing experience and is pretty good. Only thing is hes still a relativity new member and doesn't venture out into the forums that much. Just random posts here and there. Has anyone checked with Southfour? He seems like he'd be pretty good at something like this.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Sorry guys I ended up with the flu, strep throat, double ear infections and a sinus infection that took me out for like 2 weeks LOL

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
What I tell ya? Bad luck. You probably took your anger out on Shelby and I by locking us out of here, huh? :lol

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
What I tell ya? Bad luck. You probably took your anger out on Shelby and I by locking us out of here, huh? :lol
You caught me...Right after someone accidentally made you Semi-Admin LOL

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
It was fun while it lasted :lol. It happened so randomly. Just suddenly, I could see everything. Power of everything. oh it was great. then I realized that I could see both the mod room and the supermod room. I was not ballsy enough to go into there :lol Whats funny though is it happened twice. Like after a week, it went back to normal, but then a few days later, I got the power back. Oh well.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Yea it was the issue that someone checked the "TE Editors" box which is a Semi-Admin role that Smooth is in instead of the "Editors" tick box lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts