Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah i know there is a lot more to it then just a parts list but just wondering if i am in the ball park out here. Still waiting on the tuner but guessing mid to upper 400s. I would be very happy with mid to low 11s giving it is a street coupe around 2900 lbs ????

DSS super pro bullet 331
Vortech S trim supercharger
Forged crank
4340 H beam rods
Arp rod bolts
DSS pro x forged pistons running 9 to 1 CR
Performer rpm heads 2.02 1.60 valves
Anderson b41 hr blower cam
4130 pushrods
Arp perma-lock rocker arm adjusters
1.6 roller rockers
Polished cobra intake
Cobra valve covers
Performance automatic super comp c4-
Trans with trans break 1000 hp rated with a lifetime warranty
Pro torque converters 4600 stall
3.73 rear gear stock LSD :eek:
275 DR's Nitto's

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well should be around 450-480 ish. I am sure there is more there but want to try to keep this block around for a season or two. you think she can make 10s with the stock rear on DR's :eek:

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
or run a T trim.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Gonna need better tires than Nitto's

·
Registered
446 Posts
Well should be around 450-480 ish. I am sure there is more there but want to try to keep this block around for a season or two. you think she can make 10s with the stock rear on DR's :eek:
I dropped my rear when my axle broke with less than 300rwhp good luck with that stock rear. Or did u get the new 28 spline mosers?

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
not only is the stock rear not legal for 10's, the first time you come off the trans brake with your combo you'll be putting a rear in it (if the 275's hold at all)

I'd upgrade the rear before I even went to the track & get some better tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts