Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so I'm fairly new to modding, have a few visual mods done to my mustang, and now I'm thinking it's time for new wheels/tires, the stock p zeros are getting a little worn out, lol. I'm giving serious thought to picking up some 20" black saleen 7 spokes, just curious if i'll be alright jumping from the stock 17's to 20's with a completely stock suspension, or if there are some upgrades I should consider doing first. Thanks in advance :D promise i'll post some pics when I get em on!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I"ve got 20's on mine and the suspension is stock, although it would look a little better lowered another 2" and you'll think the same thing bout yours i'm sure.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
20's are where its at for sure! I ran my 20's on stock suspension for a month and said im over it and dropped the hell outta it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
20's are where its at for sure! I ran my 20's on stock suspension for a month and said im over it and dropped the hell outta it.
+1 I went with 20's as well and have not looked back. I have an Eibach pro kit with springs and shocks and the ride is very acceptable. I think it is very comfortable and even better than stock. Just do the 20's and you will not regret it.

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
I have 20's on mine, minus fact I have the ford racing suspension it looks pretty good imo.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
Twenties here too. Go for it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
20's look great on these cars. I haven't personally made the switch yet because I really like my stock 18's.

·
Registered
77 Posts
20s with eibach pro-kit here...They fit the fender wells good, in my opinion 19" are PERFECT, tires are just hella expensive.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts