Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys its been a while sense i been on the mustang forums but im thinking about selling my 98 bab cobra and buying a 08 gt and doing a saleen clone. What do you guys think would be a good price for a 08 gt theres a few around my area in used car lots going for 15,000$ for one that has 20k on the motor. the one i went out to drive was black with red leather in it not to sure if i want to go with that look what do you guys think i should do

·
I'm Ridin A Coyote!!!!!
6,481 Posts
That sounds about right for pricing/mileage. Good luck man, they're awesome cars. I would love to have red leather, mine is black. I recommend the 5 speed Manual for fun.

I love my 2005.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I don't like the red leather. But you will like these newer mustangs, I thought I loved my 2001 gt but I'm so glad I sold it and got the 07 uz the have more power and respond so much better to bolt ons...(than the 2v)

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I love black on red leather and if it's clean, that's a solid price for only 20k. I see ones like that roll for 17k or so here. You can also negotiate it down at least 500 almost always.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has it priced at 15500 I'm trying to get 10 for my cobra how many bolt ins are there for these cars

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was planing on doing all ford racing stuff

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
ford racing makes exhaust, shorty headers, hot rod cams, borla makes their stinger axle back mufflers for them, quite a few other things too

·
Insomniac
5,912 Posts
I have the ford racing stingers, out of the bazillion axle back/mid pipe set ups I went through im happiest with my o/r h pipe and stingers. I plan to eventually invest in a frpp manifold

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i been looking around im going to get one next summer im looking for a grabber blue

·
Registered
227 Posts
Do it. I love my 07 GT. Before that I had a 68 camaro and 69 nova hotrods. They are nice old school, but you cannot beat the huge improvements in suspension, creature comforts and power that these modern cars have. There endless upgrades you can do for power, looks, handling.....

I paid 22 for mine a few years ago with 15k on the clock, supercharged, foose wheels, springs, nice hood, facia and exhaust upgrades.

Not that I'm a tree hugger, I also like that I am catted and emissions friendly for my kids future. Besides you don't smell like hydrocarbons anymore when you get to work in these new beasts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts