Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
MMM JELLO!!!
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so since im out of a stang n im on the search for a cobra im driving this and even after i get the cobra this will be my dd well because cant park the cobra at my work lol. so i would like some help in the trim what can i do to make it all deep and dark? also any other suggetions would be awesome.

·
MMM JELLO!!!
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mothers don't work for me. N uttg? What's that?

·
Resident Ford Rep
631 Posts
...or a heat gun lol. Worked on my jeep fender flares. That thing will clean up real nice I'm sure, Do it!

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Junk.. It works, but it does not last long and is extremely oily. At least it was when I used it a long time ago.

Winner...
I have had good results with back to black on my shaker but that's the only place and that's b/c I don't generally scrub it or pressure wash it down. Like Zat said I wouldn't put it anywhere you touch a lot or scrub when you wash.

Like everyone else said UTTG (I just got some today) but it's not cheap.

·
MMM JELLO!!!
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Uttg it is then. Hopefully it's as old as it seems lol.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
You may have to apply it twice as your truck looks beat to hell. But after that your golden. It may be expensive but it will last, very little product is used.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Take it from a fellow Nissan owner. UTTG+
about to order some, new you would be the one to recommend it lol

I have had good results with back to black on my shaker but that's the only place and that's b/c I don't generally scrub it or pressure wash it down. Like Zat said I wouldn't put it anywhere you touch a lot or scrub when you wash.

Like everyone else said UTTG (I just got some today) but it's not cheap.
+1 i have a bottle of b2b for my shaker only. Ive seen some people plastidip the shaker, the texture and color make it look powdercoated...not a bad idea lol.

What do you think shook, i think it would look good, i just feel wrong about plastidipping it lol. I was gonna try some crazy stuff on my wheels but decided just to stick with the chrome, hard to beat black/chrome.

I may look into other products for the shaker, like silk shine from CG or g6 hypercoat. Maybe UTTG would do ok, you should test it.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I really want to try this UTTG+ everyone suggests as the best trim/tire dressing!

Definitely getting some my next order.

·
MMM JELLO!!!
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
price is damn too high but will be ordering it next week. outside of the truck just looks beat cuz well its our work truck n even when my dad used to wash it he just ran it through the car washes so it never got a good clean. its a 03 n just hit 60K. idky but i like it lol. gonna give it a detail when it gets kinda warm n sunny since im driving it now. we shall see how good uttg is.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
The price may seem high, but its gonna go alot further, its also not just a dressing, its almost like a sealant for your rubber, very durable. A bottle should last a while.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts