1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
60 Posts
They look similar so I'd say go with the RK style hood and pocket the $265 price difference. I kinda like it more anyway. Would you be interested in selling the shaker set up?

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont think anyone would want it. i had to modify it for the supercharger and i added custom plates to it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hmm, That could be an issue I guess. unless you find someone with the same supercharger you have that wants it.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I like the rk better, looks like the lines are a bit cleaner.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i like them both. just worried about the quality of the RK.

plus, i currently have about $330 credit with stage three once street scene gives me my damn money

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
It wouldn't be hard for somebody (with reasonable wrenching skills) to put that shaker setup on their car. I'm not a fan of either of those hoods probable becuase i'm a cowl hood kind of guy. Here's a shot of my 04 and you'll see why i like cowl hoods.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tru-fiber looks better in my opinion...I like the shaker though, reason I have one myself.

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
They look the same to me. I'd be concerned about the quality of the RK, but if they have a good rep then go with that. They look so similar.

·
Registered
141 Posts
How about run a cowl and cut the hole for the shaker to peek through...we just did that yesterday evening. Turned out bad ass.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How about run a cowl and cut the hole for the shaker to peek through...we just did that yesterday evening. Turned out bad ass.

i actually thought about that. but now that its been done, i dont want to do it. lol

1 - 20 of 45 Posts