Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i've always been on the modular side of the mustangs but thinking about getting my self a 93 fox as a project car i can make into a mean street machine.

i know alittle about the pushrods but just want any advice on modding and supporting mods that i would need to do. i want to get around 350 to 360rwhp.

what i want to do is

H/C/I, vortec s-trim, gears (3.73), maybe do a tranny swap seeing that the T-5 from what i heard isn't that strong. and of couse all the basic bolt-ons.

Still saving up so i can buy and build one of this pushrod beasts.. \

thanks..

·
Registered
678 Posts
Foxbodies are awesome. The possibilities are endless. I have a 90 gt right now I have tore apart and really miss, I have a 02 gt as my daily and it's really sluggish compared to my basically stock 302.

You don't need a supercharger to get that horsepower. I good set of heads with a matched combo will make these cars haul ass.

·
Registered
89 Posts
<----AGREED! I'm making not making 350RWHP...at least I think I'm not(Need to Dyno), but I'm still adding crap I don't have on there like a better tune, bigger MAF/TB, etc. I have all the basics Heads, Intake, Intake Manifolds, Cam, Headers, etc. Just those simple bolt ons unleashes a ton on these stangs.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kk thanks guys

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Why are you set on a 93? I guess the only drawback is the hypertuenic pistons but if you are doing all of that its no problem to change the pistons while you are in there...

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
pushrods are alot easier to work on:yes Im the opposite of you I went from pushrods (which I miss) to mod motors.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
so u keeping the 08 though?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts