Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title say! I'm really thinking about ordering one What's the eBay seller name that everybody has good luck with?! I liked to get a painted one! Do u guys think it will look good on my car or should I leave it? Also thinking about a h.o 2 1/2 or 4 inch hood

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
It will certainly look good. Many threads already on here about the fit, finish and quality of paint on the ebay bumpers..... check 'em out and you'll be overwhelmed with info.

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
Deep dish wheels on the front??

I was just going thru the paint eBay thread last night. Prices have gone up to around 340. Which is still good for a painted/shipped bumper.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^there a little lip in the front not huge

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^thanks!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
yeah man do it! I offered 280 to aircadorp (i believe) on the 26th so it should be coming in the next week or two. Also waiting for my steeda cowl hood to get finished painting sometime this week :)

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Like the wheels dbmustanggt, I have that same set with a bolt pattern going around the star.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks on the wheels Best money I spent! I never seen a stang around here with tf wheels like mine :yes

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you go through with it i will take that mach lip off your hands in exchange for cash on my hand
Ok It's kinda beat up man but I give u a hell of a deal on if

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
yes aircardorp i think there called mine came out nice and you can reuse your chin if wanted i did

1 - 15 of 15 Posts