Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a 97 cobra 100k miles pretty clean car
its got saddle cloth interior 1 of 7 would this affect the value of the car thanks ?

it didnt make no difference to me when i bought the car just worndering if they is a value hear it being 1 of 7 thannks again....

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
I have never seen a cobra with a cloth interior. They must have run out of leather on the assembly line or something. I have no clue if that would add value but at 100k miles the car is well past collector car milage anyway.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Most likely it was a special order. Leather gets cold in winter and cracks if it isnt properly cared for. I would imagine cheaper as well.

With it being 1 of 7 it might have 'some' value 9to the right person), but then again it might not be any more valueable than the rest of them. Mileage is a bit high. Best bet would be to find a Cobra registry or club. They would know more about that sort of thing than anyone else i would think.

Love the bug in your avatar. Yours? I Dont own one or deal with them, but i like 'em.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Yeah mine is a green saddle cloth . 1 of 27 . welcome to the club lol.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fb93 yea its mine lol just a lil toy to mess around with hondas with thanks

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I wouldnt think cloth would "add" value, even it being low production.
I agree it was probably special orders or the lower end of production values for those 7. But to someone who doesnt know any better, you could use 1 of 7 to your advantage ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts