Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$19,900 @ 66,250 miles on a Torch Red 10th Anniversary Cobra?:eek: Clean carfax.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yessir.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's at a stealership, i think they would steal money before motor :eek:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will do, gotta inform the old man first. Trade my GT and some cash. Around how much should I expect for my GT? Its a 2004 DSG Coupe with about 40k miles.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has chrome rims XD. if i get it, those will be replaced with deep dish black FR500s with t3h silver border. Tint the taillights and get black Cobra decals for the rear bumper. And 3.73s I have under my bed won't go to waste either :eek:

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
thats a great price, and its the fastest color.

dont waste your time/money putting gears into a 03/04 cobra, wont make a difference, those blown motor cars love the stock 3.55's. sell the gears, and invest into a pulley.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will do mr. chronic sir!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I told my dad yesterday, he sounds interested. it would be great to have 2 10th anniversaries in the driveway. His is black with red. If i get this, i'll do red with black.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Okay, so here's the story. Me n me dad drove up to see the 10th Anniversary Cobra. We get there and I see a Redfire Metallic Cobra with a big ugly ass wing on the back, shitty chrome Cobra R rims with chipped chrome and scuffed center caps. Out comes the salesman rambling on and on about this "low mileage" 10th Anniversary BEAST. I tell him, "Sir, you do know that this is not a 10th Anniversary SVT Cobra? And What the **** is with this ugly ass spoiler on the back of this car? You do know that this **** should only be on Hondas right?" I get a blank stare and he starts going on and on about how Autotrader doesn't let you choose the description an how the VIN brings it up as a 10th Anniversary.

My dad is inspecting the car from top to bottom for any signs of body work and collision fixes. I discovered red paint all up inside the wheel well in the rear..........We also discovered a chipped spot on the driver side front by the headlight which points to a frontal collision in that area. Also there was some MASSIVE rock chips on the hood too.

The car started up and sounded good, due to an unknown H-pipe setup. They wouldn't let us test drive it unless we were gonna buy the car.......... on top of that, the asshole pretended that they didn't post the car up for $19,900. We offered him $18,000 just to see what he would say. He wanted $22,000 for a bone stock 2003 Cobra with 66,250 miles.

**** that.........

This is the listing for the car:

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Typical used car salesmen bullshit, I called on an 04 sonic blue cobra for 24K the car had about 22k mi and it turned out to be a stolen recovery that was pieced together.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Funny thing to was the Carfax. It came out as 2 owners with a clean accident history. I think someone is a liar.

·
Registered
971 Posts
$19,900 @ 66,250 miles on a Torch Red 10th Anniversary Cobra?:eek: Clean carfax.
Dude no thats way over priced dont buy it........Now that you dont want it can I have the website to buy it hahaha.:D

·
Registered
971 Posts
Oopps didnt read the whole thing you can still have it haha.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Yea, it was a piece of ****, just like the dealership. One of a kind, NON 10th Anniversary 2003 60K miles Cobra for $22k, the salesman called it. "You'll never find another one like this!" Yea, for the sake of the person who put a big ass wing on it, I hope not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts