Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
they ****ed his world up lol. got what was coming and they should have just killed him. saved the time and money weve spent on his worthless ass

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
lmao ****ing pwnt!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
**** that guy. i like how those **** are saying "oh how horrible" he ****ing shot a cop in the face.

and his mother, **** that fat bitch too. she raised a murderer and he had it coming.

for one he jumped out of a third story window. and if some asshole just waxed my partner with his own pistol, you better bet i'm coming full force. and i am not getting my weapon taken from me.

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
**** that fat bitch.

Give me 20 minutes in a room with him and I'll show you what brutal is.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
there was a good reason the FBI cleared the police from any wrong doing. technically they could have used deadly force to take him into custody, considering he was fleeing from committing a murder. they did him a favor and allowed him to live. no matter how shitty his face looked. hopefully the corrections staff treated him well in prison.

i know when i worked in the institutions the prisoners who came in for murdering cops were treated like **** by the staff. i wouldn't turn my back one one of those sons of bitches for a second.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Obviously the police didn't do a good enough job on that guy, he was still awake and able to walk. **** him and his family, his fat bitch mom should get the same beating.

·
Registered
923 Posts
They should not have brought that bastard in alive.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I don't know if you guys ever saw the video of the police officer who was doing a regular traffic stop, smelled weed, so he asked the driver if he could check his trunk, and as soon as he did that the two other guys in the car got out. The police officer was a big guy like 6'3 and it took all three guys to take him down, and one of the f*ckin pieces of sh*t took the officer's own gun and shot him in the head. The camera on the officer's dash board caught everything and they found the guys after....i just don't get cop killers...

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I don't know if you guys ever saw the video of the police officer who was doing a regular traffic stop, smelled weed, so he asked the driver if he could check his trunk, and as soon as he did that the two other guys in the car got out. The police officer was a big guy like 6'3 and it took all three guys to take him down, and one of the f*ckin pieces of sh*t took the officer's own gun and shot him in the head. The camera on the officer's dash board caught everything and they found the guys after....i just don't get cop killers...
link?

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Scumbags, I get the mother being upset but if she raised a decent son he wouldnt be in the situation to even have a chance at thinking bout shooting a cop. Guy deserved what he got and more. Cops prolly let him live cuz witnesses were around, lucky SOB!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts