Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:

nuff said, stupid ****ing idiots, plenty of people looking for notches and this guys out beating the **** out of it. it is his car, but still!

·
Registered
659 Posts
maybe it was a cash for clunkers lol and they were trying to blow it up lmao, i wish i could go and jump a fast car and not care

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
half of the time he thinks hes in tokyo drift and half the time he thinks hes in dukes of hazard
technicly dukes of hazzard drifted the general all the time on dirt roads we just didnt think about it when we watched the show a long time ago cause drifting wasnt invented at the time. :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
looks like he got his moneys worth with the car :D

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Eh, If i had a POS notch i'd beat on it too. Maybe not jump it, but what the hell. What does something like that cost? $1000? Once my cousin bought a car for $300. Old POS jetta. He spray painted turbo across the doors, bounced it off the guard rails, and caught 2-3' of air a bunch of times until it quit running. Loads of fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.