Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:

nuff said, stupid ****ing idiots, plenty of people looking for notches and this guys out beating the **** out of it. it is his car, but still!

·
Registered
659 Posts
maybe it was a cash for clunkers lol and they were trying to blow it up lmao, i wish i could go and jump a fast car and not care

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
half of the time he thinks hes in tokyo drift and half the time he thinks hes in dukes of hazard

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
half of the time he thinks hes in tokyo drift and half the time he thinks hes in dukes of hazard
technicly dukes of hazzard drifted the general all the time on dirt roads we just didnt think about it when we watched the show a long time ago cause drifting wasnt invented at the time. :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ok besides the off road **** I say it was cool. There is no point in have a car like that if you're not going to get out there and have fun with it.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Yee Hawww!!!! thats like the Dukes of Hazzard right there lol

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
it would be better if he stayed off the grass and didnt jump it. But everything else was cool

·
Registered
255 Posts
i was waiting on the drive shaft to break when he kept going back on the road. my dad had a buddy burned out in gravel hit the street and didnt go any farther haha

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
bo and luke duke would be proud...

at least he didnt rice it out. that looked fun as hell.

·
Registered
314 Posts
looks like he got his moneys worth with the car :D

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Eh, If i had a POS notch i'd beat on it too. Maybe not jump it, but what the hell. What does something like that cost? $1000? Once my cousin bought a car for $300. Old POS jetta. He spray painted turbo across the doors, bounced it off the guard rails, and caught 2-3' of air a bunch of times until it quit running. Loads of fun!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts