Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
980 Posts
i dont know about you, but i consider somebody to be "****ing with something" when they steal something off of it...
Nah. If i **** on ur hood, stole ur pony caps, knocked ur windows out, Now thats vandalizing a car. Just taking something without doing any real damage isnt vanadalizing, its called theft.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
If i try to remove it his alarm will go off then im tresspassing.If i confront him and he puts his hans on me ill break his life.thats called mutual combat and nobody goes to jail.it a 35 dollar fine.
you can go to jail for going to far with it....

just go buy about 3 boxes of screws and throw out a handful in his driveway every day. go buy you some new fog lights like it never happened. and keep doin that till you satisfied.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Im just angry an feeling violated.im venting so i dont do something stupid.im kind use to prison life.If this guy took something from me inside he'd re-evaluate his life in the infirmary

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
im not going to get new ones till i get my alarm fixed.Ill just pay some out of work convict friend of mine to lump him up.LOL

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks guys for letting me vent.Especially you rollin,your like the voice of reason.lol

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Im just angry an feeling violated.im venting so i dont do something stupid.im kind use to prison life.If this guy took something from me inside he'd re-evaluate his life in the infirmary
since youve been to jail you should know that hes not worth goin back in....

a dude where im from is facing manslaught over a fist fight. he hit the guy twice after the dude hit him. the first knocked him on his ass the second his head was against the house and he took the full blow to the cranium. he killed the guy. now hes in deep ****

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yea, that sucks.It wasnt meant to kill him.My friend smashed a guy for harassing a chick
and killed him.now hes doing 15 years.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Yea, that sucks.It wasnt meant to kill him.My friend smashed a guy for harassing a chick
and killed him.now hes doing 15 years.
Dude. For sure you don't want to go overboard over a stolen foglight. It's pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, as I'm sure you know. YOu seem like a smart guy. If the opportunity presents itself to get your **** back safely, then you know what to do. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I know ,im just angry.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Naa I have 3 heavy bags for that.im cool now.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
It just sucks you work hard and do the right thing and scumbags come and steal from you.The funny part is i never really use them anymore and if the guy would have asked me i probably would have givin them to him.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The stang on the other hand.I would have walked over and run a gauntlet on his family

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
All i can picture is richard simmons slapping that guy at the airport.lol

21 - 40 of 89 Posts