Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Remove the fog light in the middle of the night. the remove his valve stems nothing is gonna get hurt by jst removeing them just lets all the air out. Or do it the real way and slash his tires or my personal favorite mention above. Gas soaked rag in the gas tank

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Tell you what. ill fly you out here and you do it for me.lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I know its 85$ to yours.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Na i dont have any beef with him thats your job. But I would porobly do it by just calling the cops over to your house and showing them. But you dont want to go that route then I would do the park thing.

If i need something done I call BWAL

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Im sure i will scare him when i see him.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
wtf is wrong with you?.. Go knock on this faggots door and say "look the other day i seen your truck and it didnt have a foglight on one side now you have on and i dont" I got someone who seen you messing around my truck so either give me it back or im going to press charges"...**** do something abou it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I will. i just gotta wait a few days or ill just explode when he answers the door.I cant have that.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Na you wont buck up man and hold down your temper. Anyone can hold back thier temper if they really try just walk over there right now and confront him

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
ok......

Doc is the only one here being sensible, everyone else wants to set his car on fire, slash tires, yada yada yada.......

take all his foglights, flatten a tire if u must, no need to slash it. thats cruel. if u really want to be a cock light some dog **** on his front door and ring his bell

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
ok......

Doc is the only one here being sensible, everyone else wants to set his car on fire, slash tires, yada yada yada.......

take all his foglights, flatten a tire if u must, no need to slash it. thats cruel. if u really want to be a cock light some dog **** on his front door and ring his bell
**** all that, if somebody stole something off my mustang and I found out who it was, they're lucky they don't get a crowbar to their cranium...

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
ok......

look a kid threatened to put a brick through my window... i have an unbiased witness ... if a brick ends up in my car one day and doesn't go in through an open door im gonna press charges...

same thing for you ... your wifey saw it *wink wink* your missing it, you have reciepts take pictures of his truck your truck and all the differences in the two and take it to the cops ...

rag your right be smart not stupid

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
When your right your right.

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
**** all that, if somebody stole something off my mustang and I found out who it was, they're lucky they don't get a crowbar to their cranium...
thats only if u catch them in the act man..... sorry

steal ur **** back, report it stolen, but lighting a mans car on fire cause he stole a $60 foglight sounds like e thug macho ****.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Im 30 years old with a family.Im not doing anything that will cause me to miss my baby growing up.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts