374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok in the backstreet boys im the one in the pink...don't ask lol

and this is all or nothing by O-town

:Denjoy

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
please excuse me for I had to run to the bathroom to clean the blood from my ears...

:lmao jk

so your school made you act :gay ????????

:puke

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Haha, thats great :lmao

Im sure you all did alot of this before hand: :booze

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, thats great :lmao

Im sure you all did alot of this before hand: :booze
haha actually no that was all seriously 10 minutes before we shot the video..lol procrastination:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
i'd rather hit a fat chick than watch that again.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL!!!

thats a bunch of flamers right there..
yeah you caught me alright im deffinatly gay because i have the balls and self esteem to wear a pink shirt for a school project...you caught me big guy

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Roflcoptors

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
dont forget u had the balls to post these videos not only on youtube for the world to see but also for us on MM.com!

so why did you have a project to lipsinc gaystreet boys anyway?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
then again i was watchin that video and my brother walked in, imediatly asking if i was gay...

·
Registered
89 Posts
yeah you caught me alright im deffinatly gay because i have the balls and self esteem to wear a pink shirt for a school project...you caught me big guy
THat WAS REALLY REALLY GRODY! You and your friends were awefully comfortable singing to one another Gayly.
so seriously are you gay???
becuase it was funny for a little bit but then for a whole song didnt you feel a little awkward? but thats just my feelers!:eek:

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
THat WAS REALLY REALLY GRODY! You and your friends were awefully comfortable singing to one another Gayly.
so seriously are you gay???
becuase it was funny for a little bit but then for a whole song didnt you feel a little awkward? but thats just my feelers!:eek:
Yeah my gaydar was going bezzerk 2! :lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
haha...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah...no im straight it's called having a high self esteem:D and the project was to make a music video and we decided to do somthing that will make people laugh...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts