Modded Mustang Forums banner

This is for Ryan...

791 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Goblin 
#1 ·
Or anyone else thats interested. Yates headed SBF, with an F2 (cant remember if it was an F2 or F1). This is obviously way more serious than what your doing Ryan, but ya gotta love Procharger :D

Maybe this would make you change your mind about where the D1 is going... COUGHCOUGH88GTCOUGHCOUGH... :) Enjoy.

Older video of when the same car used Nitrous.

#4 ·
Nice nitrous backfire!! That procharger set up was pretty sweet, but I didn't see a radiator:confused:

I'm almost done with the install on the 89 so too late to put it on the 88. For the next build on my 88 I am going 408 with the D1. I'll probably sell my 89 in the next year or two and keep the pocharger, unless someone wants to pay for the whole setup. Not a lot of people with 10K laying around, though.
I should have some videos of my 89 running soon, maybe by tomorrow.

I talked to Bob Kurgan and I am planning on having him tune it in Mid-April. I may have to upgrade injectors at that time...we'll see. :D

My 88 is still in the body shop. Should have it back in mid april too.

#6 ·
It has a radiator. It is a small radiator under the blower. The car was for sale not too long ago for $33,000 with a 28 foot trailer, golf cart and a bunch of other ****.

#8 ·
seriously? I saw an enclosed trailer and with golf cart for $6k last year. For $33 it better come with the truck too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.