Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think that the s197 horn is a little wimpy?? I know horns dont win races, but the old lady that cuts you off and does 20mph under the speed limit the message.

Especially because she can't see you flippin her off.

:eek:

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
get a train horn...

not joking either...
dude at the car shows I go to has a train horn in his classic hot rod, scares the **** out of people:lol

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sell those at my truck stop. Doubt I will be putting a train horn in my s197. Its a 400+ mod that will eventually lead to deafness.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
not to mention the weight... get 1998 caddy broughm horn...

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i just use my exhaust to let them know i'm pissed :dunno
and my horn if necessary

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
i has no clutch :(
so i just floor the hell out of it :lol

·
Registered
283 Posts
i wouldnt go thru Hornblasters, had a bad deal with them and was a pain in the ass to get sorted out

+50 on not using my horn....thats what the exhaust is for :D

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
They get the point when they look out their window at me and Im flipping them off out of my front window as I slide by sideways ( man I used to love the procharger and stock tires... )

·
Registered
33 Posts
Those videos of the train horns are HI-larious! I am totally considering it. I never use my horn anyway unless I am really pissed. That horn would GUARANTEE the result I wanted!

·
Registered
531 Posts
i still am waitin on ford to build my stang so i have to use my horn alot. in my zx2 today i was at a left turn light side by side with an acura and raced him around the corner where it merges to 1 lane. stayed side by side (him half in the lane half in the oncoming lane; me half in half on the gravel) until 2nd toped out at 55mph and put in third and he pulled away from me.

road is 2 lanes for 10 miles and i held the horn for almost 5 minutes until he pulled over and let me by lol dumb chinese car driving arse

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, that's what I was thinking fully pressed clutch and 5k on the tach was for. :yes I don't think I've even heard the horn on my car yet....
i wouldnt go thru Hornblasters, had a bad deal with them and was a pain in the ass to get sorted out

+50 on not using my horn....thats what the exhaust is for :D
got to be honest...ive never layed on mine yet. I have no idea what it sounds like

Do yourselves a freakin favor and go outside right now or in the garage and beep the horn like 3 times, 5 seconds each time. How can you own a brand new car and not test everything on it? :no:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts