Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
it wont let me watch it for some reason.. what is it?

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
dats freakin gay dude try takin my car ill have ur ass in court man i have a great lawyer and guess wut its a women haha aint nuttin more scary than a women lawyer haha

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it wont let me watch it for some reason.. what is it?
It's a news report of some city cops that use vehicles taken during busted street races as undercovers. One of them is a bad ass 550+ HP Sonic Blue Cobra.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i got the video working, and i want that cobra.

·
Registered
198 Posts
well thats some bullshit. do they take it that persons first offense or what. good thing theres no other real crime going on they could stop. i know street racing dangerrous. but theres alot worse **** out there

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
i think they should take dui drivers cars form them. imho, i think drunken driving is 10x more dangerous than street racing

·
Registered
198 Posts
yeah drunk drivers are alot more dangerous then street racing but the cops wanna go fast

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
i think they should take dui drivers cars form them. imho, i think drunken driving is 10x more dangerous than street racing
+1243124621379846

yea how the **** does street racing equate to such a hefty fine (IE the value of your car) and dui has 1.5million chances before anything serious happens

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Damn cops :mad: I hope its too much power for them and they loose it & stick into a wall. Thatd be karma for taking someones pride and joy, as much as Id hate to see a beautiful Cobra go down.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
that goes against the 5th amendment and is technically unconstitutional with out just compensation ... and here is the reason as to why... that car is NOT being used by the public... I cannot go to that car and drive it around if i so desire, there fore the state north carolina unlawfully took that car, unless of course they aren't disclosing all parts of the court case... yes what the driver was doing is wrong, yes our government isn't fair... but thats pushing it...

also please note i know that wikipedia isn't a good source but i read this all and it reads similar to the 5th
Just compensation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Thats just plain F**in' wrong. Sorry ,but that is wrong in so many ways. At least that wont happen here, because of a girl in my neighborhood who got "arrested" by a fake cop in an expedition who ended up raping and murdering her.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
well I know if I was a Cop id want an termi for my cop car too!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
:sorryThat poor Cobra R.I.P. from all the days of Smoking Ricers:sorry

i think the orignal owner should have fought to keep it at least:mad:

·
Registered
656 Posts
man thats right out my back door pretty much. i live in concord so i guess i better be watchin out haha. there were 4 cobras takin in that interstate 485 street racing bust they got those two cars from.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts
It's a news report of some city cops that use vehicles taken during busted street races as undercovers. One of them is a bad ass 550+ HP Sonic Blue Cobra.
that **** pisses me off so ****ing bad

1 - 20 of 38 Posts