Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been raining since either lastnight or early this morning. Only had a flood watch for most of the day, then BAM flood warning. About 3 hours ago it was pooring down rain, then all of a sudden it switched over to snow, and now there is atleast a 1/4-1/2 inch of snow on everything. The creek is about 50 yards away from my house, and i bet by morning, the road infront of my house will be under water. We just ran into this problem this past summer. I cant wait to see what it looks like in the morning. its exciting and annoying at the same time. here are some pics from this past summer.

I dont know if it'll be higher than this past summer or not. I'll just have to wait and see in the morning. I left my car parked in the driveway, instead of parking it up the road on higher land because i'm on call for work, and i'm having problems with my asthma, so i cant really walk/run too far without needing my inhailer.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
How about it being 55 yesterday and raining, to now waking up with 3" of snow this morning.

:wtf

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
Tempo its like that all the way down here. Its crazy. I had to ride my friends bike home. 3 of the roads i went on had rivers (ok not really) gushing across the road.

·
Registered
610 Posts
A lot of places in town have been evacuated, schools closed and tons of roads closed all over. The water is up to the car roofs in some cases. They got firefighters in boats lol but in my neighborhood all is good. I love living on top of a hill sometimes.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Your in the wrong part of pa than cuz its like low 40s now. It rained a ton last night but today isn't bad at all :)

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
same here night before last it was a flash flood watch,then my wife woke me up sunday morning and was like "you have got to be kidding me,we got like 5 inches of snow on the ground" that was at 8 o'clock,i went to be at 4:30 and it was just raining

1 - 7 of 7 Posts