Modded Mustang Forums banner

4401 - 4420 of 5138 Posts

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
^False, I have not dated once since starting college. Foreveralone.jpg
Why?

I picked up a girl at a Barnes and Noble on a Sunday at noon once, and I'm a soulless ginger. If I can get a hot chick at a B&N fresh out of church and make her have to go right back to confession, anyone should be able to.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
Why?

I picked up a girl at a Barnes and Noble on a Sunday at noon once, and I'm a soulless ginger. If I can get a hot chick at a B&N fresh out of church and make her have to go right back to confession, anyone should be able to.
That's Sig worthy.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Because I'm an ugly ginger?
I think technically speaking all male gingers are "ugly" to other men, while all female gingers have that little bit of something that makes them hot (within reason).

But... Any woman who has had a ginger knows that we are the best.

·
July '14 ROTM Winner
1,544 Posts
I think technically speaking all male gingers are "ugly" to other men, while all female gingers have that little bit of something that makes them hot (within reason).

But... Any woman who has had a ginger knows that we are the best at stealing souls.
Fixt. ;)

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
I want to know why you havent dated either. Ive went out on a few dates with a few different girls, but nothing seriously ever happened. One chick I just went over and banged after not talking to her for weeks.

Its not difficult, and believe me, Im one of the most socially awkward people youd ever meet.

·
So many mods, so little $
866 Posts

But... Any woman who has had a ginger knows that we are the best.
Red headed females are either hit or miss. They're either hot as hell or they're ugly as ****. There really is no middle ground IMO

4401 - 4420 of 5138 Posts