Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I've heard mixed reviews on this part, some say you will not recieve any gains. Whereas some say the opposite, I am in the process of upgrading my intake assembly with a 70mm throttle body and upper intake plenum (already have CAI). Should i add a spacer to that list while i'm at it? Any thoughts ideas, experiences etc would be greatly appreciated.

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
do not waste your money or time use the search function to learn more and by the way welcome to mm!

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
so I've heard mixed reviews on this part, some say you will not recieve any gains. Whereas some say the opposite, I am in the process of upgrading my intake assembly with a 70mm throttle body and upper intake plenum (already have CAI). Should i add a spacer to that list while i'm at it? Any thoughts ideas, experiences etc would be greatly appreciated.
Hey John,

The Throttle body spacer definitely shows gains, they're not huge but they are there. However the TB spacer is designed to give you a little extra air until you make the jump to the Upgraded Throttle body and Plenum!

You won't see much gain from the spacer when doing all Three of them together. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

-Dan

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have a 1in tb spacer and a 1/2in plenum spacer, it makes a pretty cool noise lol but performance gains are minimal. You might see 2-3rwhp at the most

1 - 4 of 4 Posts