Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to figure out which wire that would be i have my nitrous hooked up to possibley the wrong wire.

Anyone have a digram or know the wire off the top of your head?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awesome thanks.

turns out i have the right wire then, i just cant figure out why my nitrous computer is now working.... its pissing me off cuz zex wont replace it even thought its never been used, and they are about $240 for a new one... im about to just say screw it, this may be a sign saying dont spray it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well you should drive over here and tell me what you think because i swear i have it right but you may catch something stupid i over looked

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when you push the button the module wont light up like it should to let you know its ready to learn the TPS. Its like its not getting power but i have traced it with a multimeter from the unit all the way up to the switch and its getting power with a good ground... so now im assuming the module came broke from ZEX but you cant proov that to them.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Let me know if you need any help. Im in the area

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i would love for you to come over and take a look at it. Im freakin stuck and frustrated with it.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
it may just be a faulty nmu from zex like you said. I never had any problems with my zex kit on my other car.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol whatever works for you just cant let my wife catch on to our little meetings, I swear if Zip sees this thread ill never hear the end of it. :no

Is sat. good? i work till about 11 tomorrow

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
yeah bro, saturday works for me. Its better to get me before midnight on monday cause when I get my copy of COD MW2 I will not be available until I beat it:D

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you arent tryinig to program the nmu with the ground hooked up thru the window switch, WOT switch, or fpss are you??
the nmu is grounded to the engine bay. I drilled a hole into the side of the aipren.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.