Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys would like a new sig if anyone could hook me up anything will do would like the first pic to be in there thanks. heres some photos. if you could add the blower maybe in the back ground that would be sick much thanks.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts

Really wish there was some color in it... :/

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
That will do man love it thanks! How do i reduce the size of it? lol
It will automatically resize when you save it and put it into your sig. Don't forget to center it!

Edit: don't use photobucket. Save the image, then edit your sig, and UPLOAD the picture you just saved. and insert that into your sig, and center it.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will automatically resize when you save it and put it into your sig. Don't forget to center it!

Edit: don't use photobucket. Save the image, then edit your sig, and UPLOAD the picture you just saved. and insert that into your sig, and center it.
I got it but now the writing is gone. Oh well btw i never rep'd someone how do i rep you? lol

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
I recommend a Sig P226

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
I got it but now the writing is gone. Oh well btw i never rep'd someone how do i rep you? lol
You probably saved it as a .jpg and not a .png

But click the little scale in the bottom left corner of one of my posts, select "I approve", and type a message.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
holy massive sig batman

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
0__0

My god.

Use THIS ONE. It's a .jpg with a gray background. So you don't have to worry about it being white.

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
Lol it's supposed to be that size. And no problem man, glad you like it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts