Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking at all the good looking cars in here has me wanting to post up some pics of mine now.:D It's nothing spectacular but i'm in love with the thing. It's n 03 oxford white GT with 66k miles on the odometer. At the moment it has most available bolt on's and a 100 shot of nitrous. Luckily here in the south I can drive my car all year round or else I would suffer a bad case of depression in the winter. I only drive it a couple times a week though but when I do i'm usually just cruising around town until I hit the country roads. People are alway's telling me that I drive too slow to be in such a nice car. I just don't wanna get the cops watching me since i'm the only person in town with a white mustang.:lol

Reactions: JoshC

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks good! :)

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
car looks REALLY good. theres only one thing i dont like and thats all the white in the grill, just stands out too much for me.

how do you like those hood pins? im debating on putting pins on my car when the new hood goes on next week some time. ive got the pins on the way also, was gonna mock them up to see what i thought first.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
car looks REALLY good. theres only one thing i dont like and thats all the white in the grill, just stands out too much for me.

how do you like those hood pins? im debating on putting pins on my car when the new hood goes on next week some time. ive got the pins on the way also, was gonna mock them up to see what i thought first.
Thanks man! I love the hood pins. These came from American Muscle and work great. The pins aren't long enough to reach through the hood compleyely with them in place of the bumpstops though. I just had a nutt welded where the bumstops were and adjusted the pins then tightened the top nutt down onto the welded one. It takes away that uneasiness you get going down the highway and seeing the hood moving.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
did you get the frpp ones? thats what i bought. my hood bounces around A LOT and im nervous the new one would come off at high speeds lol had that happen to a friend with an after-market hood. dented the roof of his car and the hood was totaled.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea they are FRPP's. I was worried my hood was gonna do the same thing and decided to fix the problem before it arose.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He does. Its just painted...
Thanks for the clarification.

oh! then thats why its looking somehow off the place to me!! IMO, i like it black :)
Like SVT said I have a mach 1 grille delete. A coworker backed into my car last year and the ball on his receiver went right through the grille and broke my horses leg.:lol So I sanded the scratches off the delete kit and since I already had the oxford white paint in my tool box I decided to paint it white and see how it looked. I liked it and kinda differentiated me from other cars with the delete kit. I have thought about painting the horse black to help break it up a little though. Thanks for the compliment. Everyone loves these wheels around here. I get compliments all the time.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I was just gonna say I really like how the grille looks painted like that lol. Very nice car!

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Very nice ride. Thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
when i bought the hood for my car i drove it for about 2 months with no problems, then it flew up and killed the windshield, a pillar, and of course the hood....i decided it was time for pins, i dont like them....but i needem.

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice ride. Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks

when i bought the hood for my car i drove it for about 2 months with no problems, then it flew up and killed the windshield, a pillar, and of course the hood....i decided it was time for pins, i dont like them....but i needem.
This was what I wanted to prevent.:lol

Dont Likes: wing, white grille, black on hood.

Do Likes: everything else. :)
Thanks. Spoilerless just doesn't go well with my car in my opinion.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts