Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, I finally got my tint on and lowered the front. rear will get lowered tomorrow as long as it dont rain. hope the front settles a bit more, its still jut a touch to high for my liking, but it did drop it about 1 inch or so. im happy.

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ummm... I actually just went cheap adn cut a coil off the stock. adn typing this, I just realised that with 120K on them I really doubt they settle any more... :) perhaps in a wek or so I will be pulling them out again and trimming aa half coil more off. I plan on cutting 3/4ths a coil off the rear tomorrow. before I could make a fist adn fit it under the fender on top of the tire with a little room to move it up and down on the front. Now I cannt fit my fist under there. only three fingers.

Drove about 100 miles today on it and ride quality has not decreased. I was warned that it would be bouncy, but it isnt. it actally feels better than stock. it is a little tighter, but overall it feels better.

Tint is 35%. legal limit here is 50 on the front two... heck with that. 50 aint noting. should be able to get away with 35%. i hope. :)

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
50% tint is the legal limit?!? WTF!
thats a waste of money
glad you went 35% looks nice, speacially good with ur red paint
the legal limit where i live is 27% and i took it riht down to that haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts