Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting tint done to my 2005 mustang and am having trouble finding a good tint shop in the richmond, va area so if you know of any please let me know who they are and how much they charged you. I am finding places that offer tint at $100 and others that are at $250 and none of them know about the moleskin that I would like to put in so it doesn't scratch.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
bumb this guy wants his car tinted

·
Registered
255 Posts
Try R.P.M. or C.A.R.R.S. both are on broad street right after you cross over Staples Mill, if your coming from the west end of town. :cool:

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
well carrs will be more

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
there's a place near 301 and parham road

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
There is a place I took mine to in Petersburg called Wooden Leg Van Shop that did mine with the vinyl strip across the top of the rear window for $170. It has a 3 year warranty and has held up very well. You should check them out in the white pages. They did both cars I have owned and my brothers Matrix.

·
Registered
915 Posts
CARSS sux major ass!!!!!!! and RPM is worth two shits in my book.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
screw $300 for a tint job, spend $40 in gas to come up to chantilly, VIP tint, best in the state in my book, every tint job has been A+ definently #1 in the DC area, and they only charge about $160 for most mustangs.

for $200 and your set.

·
Registered
50 Posts
talk to the people at performance auto sport. I dont know if they do tints, but they are a great mustang mod shop. their phone # is 781.8851

1 - 13 of 13 Posts