Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I want to run a 335 tire. *After I have some money*

I figure if I get my current rims widened by one inch (18X10 now) on the inside I should be able to run 335/35/18 which is the OE tire of Viper. They get a little pricey though. Anyone running 335 tires here? Any inputs? I honestly don't want them to get "more traction" I just think they look SICKKKK!.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Get 305/45/18 trust me, looks sick, fits, and saves you the cash. Will post pic of roomates car, lowered, with those tires as soon as he gets home. They look massive because of the sidewall. I think they were meant for a lightning but they are pure sex on his car.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
It's not going to just fit on the car, either. It will need the rear shock cover removed as well as the bump stop "notch" on the frame removed.

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
Get 305/45/18 trust me, looks sick, fits, and saves you the cash. Will post pic of roomates car, lowered, with those tires as soon as he gets home. They look massive because of the sidewall. I think they were meant for a lightning but they are pure sex on his car.

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
I have 315/40/18's, 335's would be really tight.

·
Yut Yut Devil Dog
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea. I have 305-35-18 now. I like how it looks from the back. But, just think it could be better. And when I ordered the tires the 40 tall tire was backordered. So will 315-40 fit now with my 10" wide rims? I don't see why it wouldn't...

·
Registered
890 Posts
Won't 335 tires fit with some 1 inch spacers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts