Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much pressure do any of you running drag radials run on the street. Im running the 305/45/18 Mickey Drag radials.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car only gets drove on the weekends sometimes or occasionally to work and back.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
With your Mods listed I wouldn't run drag radials for street use.

Not saying it in a bad way, but you can pick up some Nitto Invo's that should work fairly well for you and last a lot longer.

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
Or you can call the tire manufacturer and they will tell you what pressure you should be at for street use for your car. Did that for my 35" Toyo MTs on my F-150, called Toyo and the rep I talked to took like 2 minutes to find the right pressure after asking some simple questions.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
The air pressure is going to vary according to rim size also but typically our customers run 25-30 lbs for a street driving and 16-20 at the track.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I run 35psi in my 375/17's Nitto DR's to and frum the track. I would think 32 psi would be a good # for traction and wear if you run them all the time.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I run about 30 lbs because anymore and it starts to wear in the middle on my Nitto NT555Rs. At the track I only run about 16-18 lbs.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I run 35psi in my 375/17's Nitto DR's to and frum the track. I would think 32 psi would be a good # for traction and wear if you run them all the time.

375's.....that must be 20" wide. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts