Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i decided today that my tires dont hook that well at all... i have 285 hancook v12 evos... now the problem, it may just be me being stupid but i cant seem to find a nice street or drag radial tire that will fit my 19 inch rims.. i just wanna switch the tires on the back rims, just to try and help traction..

I could just be not seeing these tires not sure if its jsut me thanks guys!

woudl ike some nitto 555r's or some MT et streets but just cant find them in this size!:eek:

looked on AM, nitto's site, MT's site

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
You aren't going to find a drag radial that fits a 19 inch wheel for a very good price. Hell even a decent street tire that MIGHT hook like a Nitto NT555 or a BFG KDW2 are going to run around 300 dollars.

They do make a Nitto NT05r in 19in, but that tire runs around 400 dollars.

I would say just sell the 19s and buy some 18s, tires are a lot easier to find...not to mention cheaper.

Just my .02

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
^ agreed :yes

A 19" wheel is your problem here and can only suggest you drop a size or two for a MUCH improved selectin and at lower cost :(

Jazzer :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah id love to get rid of the 19's and pick up some 18's but i dont forsee anybody picking up my 19's considering i only got em in the rear and i got 18's in front

·
Full Frontal Nudity
1,725 Posts
Well then do the ol' switcharoo and put the 19s up front and the 18s in the back with a nice DR...who needs looks when you've got function, right? :D :eek:

·
Abyssinian of AX
7,994 Posts
Well then do the ol' switcharoo and put the 19s up front and the 18s in the back with a nice DR...who needs looks when you've got function, right? :D :eek:
werd :yes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts