Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need new tires..car is dropped (steeda springs) and Eibach Damper..

Eibach sways, steeda ball joint & bumpsteer in the garage..

Looking for recommendation, they have crap on them now from the dealer I got the car from. My concerns "in order"

All season handling (wet dry, no snow)
comfort
road noise

I really want something to quite down the ride without sacraficing comfort.. from what I'm reading right now my choices are

Bridgstone Potenzas
Goodyear All Season F1s
P-zeros?

anything else guys? any experience is welcomed.. price is somewhat a concern, I'd like good treadware / cost ratio, but I want a good tire, if I can get them for less than $150 that would be great :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
P-zeros no no no

also good tred life still maybe 45% left after 20k miles. 55% that was used was doing burn outs for drag and twistys.
All I know is Nittos are your best choice performance wise.
I got my nittos 555R brand new 85$ a tire. place my shop orders from had a deal.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I am a fan of the Kumho Ecsta SPT's that I am running. Good grippy tire with good wet and dry performance. Not too expensive.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I'm running BF Goodrich G-force sports and i get great traction with them. I've only had them on a month so i can't say how long they've lasted but its seen rain already and i haven't had any issues with them. They run about 115-130 a tire depending where you buy them.

·
Cones = Yummy!
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Anyone know anyone using these?

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110

or

Falken FK 452

I've also heard good things about NT555s, but I've read some bad things too (no wet traction)??

Also anyone have recommendation on staggering with tires? I have 17x8 all around but I'd like wider tires in the rear.. the fronts are
245 45R17

wondering if putting a 265 or 275 in the rear will give that staggered look..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts