Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey someone had told me about a good tire website but i can't remmember what it was can someone help me out, n tell me a good one. Thanks

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one that iwas thinkin of was only tires, im thinkin it was called discount tires or sumthin, but i can't remmember for sure.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
expecting 60k on ANY tire is unimaginable. Goin on year two they are prolly at 15k or so....and theyve seen smokey burnouts too. Id say theyll hold up another 10k.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
na alot of tires have a 60k mile warrenty on em, so it must be that rare for tires to last that long or they wouldn't be putin warrentys on em like that.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
The Pirelli Pzero Nero have been known to get some crazy mileage out of them. (like 40k). But if you ever drive hard, take a corner hard, do a burnout, squeel the tires, you can't expect them to hold up.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Im lookin at tires for my cuz's wifes car, n she don't drve crazy lol, she got a nissan maxima which is runnin 225/60/15's so i was just gettin some prices on a few tires for em. They just want a good tire that they can get good milage on.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
the warranty is against road hazards and blow out normal wear and tear doesnt count, on your rims expect 15-25k miles tops,

on the maxima Nitto Neo-Gens I love mine, she'll have to get like a 225/50 but they are awesome tires

·
Registered
162 Posts
whats the recomended tire size for a 94-98 v6 set of rims. and whats the rim size. i keep forgetting.

·
Registered
760 Posts
in your other thread you were saying you couldnt afford to get an oil change for ten thousand miles, then you saying you need to replace the head gaskets, so what the hell makes you think you can aford new tires if you cant afford a well over due oil change

1 - 20 of 21 Posts