Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how much everyone else has paid for 17 inch rims and tires just trying to get an estimate on how much it would cost me.

·
Registered
214 Posts
With one setup I was going to drop almost 2k on rims. But then I had a change of heart, did some shopping around, and now am at the 1k mark. So it depends on the look you're going for and if you have any connections, but I'd say between 800-1400 would be a good "This is the range I'm looking in" statement. There ARE some cheap rims out there... just make sure it's a good deal and not just a CHEAP rim, if ya catch my drift.

-poindexter-

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I want to buy the Anthracite Bullitt Wheels from American Muscle but the tires are my problem because they are so high in price

·
Registered
218 Posts
I want to buy the Anthracite Bullitt Wheels from American Muscle but the tires are my problem because they are so high in price
Check out tire rack. I believe sumitomos are cheap tire and are pretty good considering their price. If you don't plan on anymore than just street driving with the occasional race they should be good. If you plan on doing something like autocross with your car, then definitely save up and buy good tires.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
$450 for rims, tires, unlimited service plan, mounting all that ****

·
Registered
184 Posts
i got my anthracite bullit for 450 with tires on craigslist...still good tread on tires

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
1147 wheels tires mounted balanced and shipped
AFS Wheels Black Bullitts 17x9 and 17x10.5 with (then has sumitomo htrz 275/40/17 and 315/35/17)

now i have fuzion zri 275/40/17 front and sumitomo htr+ 275/40/17 rear

·
Banned
808 Posts
check on ebay. i got my 17 inch bullits with pirelli tires for 600
1+++++
dude i got my 18" anthracite deep dish bullitts from some ebay store called oe wheels or something, it was a great deal, 1200 for the rims and some knock off tires which werent bad tires at all they lasted a long time but for 1200 shipped and the rims look amazing

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
if it says mustang then it will fit mustang...

so yes those work... note they don't have tires on them... those are an extra hundred each

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
Im buying different tires those wheels come with lug nuts I hope or will the stock ones still fit
... uh yes...

you could look into getting some new ones if yours are discoloured or beat up... cause those rims look like they have exposed lug nuts

·
Registered
46 Posts
my 18's needed special lug nuts

and i paid $230 for ruff racing 18's 2 new bridgestone potenza runflats on the front
and two potenza directionals on the rear

new rims are nice but if you go with just slightly used rims you can save a shitload just my front tires are worth more than i paid for the whole setup

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I was wondering how much everyone else has paid for 17 inch rims and tires just trying to get an estimate on how much it would cost me.
i paid $350 for 4 17" 01 cobra rims w/ near new eagle f1s on them. poke around svtperformance.com and youll come across some really good deals

1 - 20 of 33 Posts